- We accept all major credit cards which we require for a reservation confirmation only.
- Your card will be charged in full on the day of check in. Checks are not accepted.
- We are a NON-smoking facility; however, smoking is permitted outside on the veranda.
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 7 pm. If you will be arriving late or early please let us know.
- Check-out is at 11 am. If you need more time to check-out just let us know. We try to be flexible.
- A minimum of two nights is required during Foliage season weekends. Foliage Season is Sep 21 to Oct 21.
- Holidays include the weekends of: President’s Day, Valentine Day, Memorial Day, Easter, Independence Day, & Labor Day.
- While we love families, we request that all children be 12 years of age or older.
- We no longer accept any pets.
- As a small inn, cancellations affect us significantly. We strongly recommend you purchase third-party travel insurance for your own protection.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking with us directly over the phone or with an acknowledged email. Voicemail is not accepted.
- No charge with greater than 7 days notice of your cancellation.
- Within 7 days up to 48 hours before 6pm of the date of arrival, you are responsible for one night’s charge. However, if we are able to re-book ALL nights reserved, there will be no charge. If we are not able to re-book ALL nights, then a full night’s rate is charged.
- If notice of cancellation is given less than 48 hours prior to your arrival date, then the entire stay will be charged.
- “No-shows” or early departures are also responsible for all charges from original reservation.
- Holidays require 14 days notice of cancellation or ALL nights booked will be charged. If, however, we are able to re-book ALL nights then there is no charge.